Eukarya continues to expand its business scale rapidly, operating various SaaS services including Re:Earth, which are currently managed almost entirely by the CTO alone. In order to continue to provide these services in a stable manner, we are reaching the limit of what one person can do.
Therefore, we are looking for an SRE engineer to join our SRE team and provide cross-functional support to each product team in order to build a good service infrastructure.
The SRE Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of tasks related to cloud infrastructure in order to provide stable and reliable services.
- Foster SRE and DevOps culture within the company
- Design, build, monitor, and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure to ensure stable operation of Re:Earth and other services
- Maintenance and improvement of CI/CD, distributed tracing, SLI measurement, log analysis, etc.
- Development of cross-team technologies such as server applications and security
- Performance analysis and improvement of applications, databases, etc.
- SRE support for various product teams
- Automation of QA testing.
- Experience in design, development and operation of systems using Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in design, development, and operation of server applications and business tools in Go, Java, etc.
- Experience building and operating CI/CD pipelines such as GitHub Actions and CircleCI
- Experience in operating DBMS such as Relational DB and MongoDB
- Understanding of Site Reliability Engineering principles and philosophy, and ability to lead in fostering SRE and DevOps culture in the company.
- Experience in designing, developing, and operating systems using AWS, GCP (Cloud Run), and Azure
- Experience in infrastructure operations using MongoDB (MongoDB Atlas)
- Experience in operating systems using container technologies such as Docker, Infrastructure as Code such zas Kubernetes, Terraform, and Service Mesh
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Experience with serverless applications, microservices, and CDN operations
- Experience in performance tuning (identifying bottlenecks)
- Knowledge of low-level programming such as algorithms, data structures, OS, memory models, etc.
- Experience as a QA engineer in quality assurance, including QA test automation